Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Personal Blog

This image is imporatnt to me because it was one of the children that I worked with when I was working at the Boys and Girls Club of the Miss-Lou. It was on Valentine Day and I was so busy trying to get the children in order to play that the little girl came to me and said Mrs.Mosby, I have something for you. I told her ok baby give it to me later on. Well it was time for her to check out and go home, then she came up to me again and said here Mrs. Mosby. So I stopped and she came me an envelope that said To.Mrs. Mosby From.Daisha S. Green with a rose. I told her thank you and he made my day, but I really didn't read it to I got home and that picture above is what it said and I just smiled and was so happy.
 
My quote about children:
"Anybody can have a baby, but it takes that woman or man  to raise that child/children." This is important to me because a lot of people be having a child/children, but don't want to take care of them. They didn't ask to be brought into this world, so I feel like if you lay down and get those kids, then be woman or man enough to take care of them.
 
My passion for the Early Childhood Field:
I have a passion for little children from babies to about thirteen because I love to see a smile on their face because I know that those children can only do what is taught to them. If there is no guidance or learning then they will be lost. Therefore, learning starts from at home, then it leads to them learning from school.
 

5 comments:

  1. Hello LaCasa I love that valentine picture, children always know how to left you up. It seems like they are always watching. I also love to see children grow and your quote sounds like mine, you are right anybody can have a baby but you have to raise them. "It takes a village to raise a child". How many children do you have in a class on a average day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Angela! I thank you for the comments and I usually work with about 50 or more students because I was in charge of gym activites. If I had to work in the classroom the number varied depending on what age group I had for that day.

      Delete
  2. Hi LaCasa, I also love that picture and your quote. No matter how busy you may be in the course of a day, it just takes one moment of a child smiling at you, giving you a picture, or telling you a cute story to make you remember how much you actually love doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,

    Your favorite quote is one that people should really think about in depth. Thaks for sharing that with us.

    Darragh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi LaCasa,

    I think I thought I was responding to Christina and it was you. My thoughts are the same.

    Darragh

    ReplyDelete