Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Post of Appreciation

I would like to say thank you to all of my colleagues for supporting me with your brilliant ideas, opinions, resources, and personal stories that I will help me in my career, the future, and my life journey. I hope that I have supported you all through my blogs and group discussions which can be useful to share with others what you have learned. I would like like to wish my colleagues a successful continuation on their professional path. We can stay in contact through my blogs. I post my writings on there which are very spiritual and I know that it will encourage and support you all on your move through this program. Feel free to read and give me some feedback which will help me as well. I have enjoyed my colleagues and this course. May God Bless You All!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Lacasa,
    Thank you for your passion for others and sharing a little bit of that with us! Hearing others stories, ideas and thoughts helps as we move through these courses together. I wish you the best of luck as you continue and hopefully I will get to hear from you in the next class.

    Thanks again,
    Amy McCoig

    ReplyDelete
  2. LaCasa,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to read and respond to my blog and discussion posts. I have truly enjoyed following the growth in your understanding of the early childhood field. I wish you the best of luck as you continue to work on your program and I hope that we are able to work together again soon!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. LaCasa,
    Thanks so much for your spiritual posts. I have definitely learned a great deal through your encouragement and support. I wish you the best as you continue on your journey! God Bless You as well!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. LaCasa,
    Thank you for all that you have added to our assignments. It has been my pleasure getting to know you through your inspirational posts and the encouragement you extended to each of us throughout the course. I wish you the best and hope to see you in future classes.
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. LaCasa,
    Thank you for all the insights you have provided to the class throughout this term. It has been wonderful working with you and learning how you continue your professionalism even when faced with challenges. I wish you the best of luck in all that you do and hope to see you in future courses. Keep up the great work!

    Shayla

    ReplyDelete