Friday, March 1, 2013

A Note of Thanks and Support

TO ALL OF MY COLLEAGUES:

Thanks for supporting me with your wonderful ideas and positive feedback on the blogs and the discussion group. I really did enjoy the social networking and learning about my colleagues professional life, experiences, interests, challenges, dreams, goals and aspirations. I hope that I have supported all of you by giving advice on my personal life so that it would help someone or motivate them to have passion for whatever goal(s) that they are trying to achieve. I wish success and nothing but the BEST for my colleagues as they continue on their proessional path.


3 comments:

  1. LaCasa,

    Thank you so much! You have been a great support to me!I can't wait to read your blog entries every week. I am definitely more passionate and motivated from communicating with you and Angela. Please keep in touch. Best of luck on your journey!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina,

    You are welcome. I would like to continue reading your blogs as well. I will continue to keep in touch and I wish you the BEST on journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouraging words and your support, I will definitely remember my colleagues in this class, since this is the beginning of my journey in obtaining my Master's Degree.

    ReplyDelete